Get Together - Madonna

Madonna – Get Together (European Version) (Official Video) [HD]

Get Together - Madonna

Get Together By Madonna- Lyrics

(There’s too much confusion) (It’s all an illusion) (there’s too much confusion) Down, down, down in your heart Find, find, find the secret Turn, turn, turn your head around Baby we can do it We can do it all right Do you believe in love at first sight It’s an illusion, I don’t care Do you believe I can make you feel better Too much confusion, come on over here [Chorus] Can we get together? I really, I really wanna be with you Come on, check it out with me I hope you, I hope you feel the same way too I searched, I searched, I searched my whole life To find, find, find the secret But all I did was open up my eyes Baby we can do it we can do it all right Do you believe that we can change the future Do you believe I can make you feel better [Chorus X2] It’s all an illusion There’s too much confusion I’ll make you feel better If it’s bitter at the start Then it’s sweeter in the end

Title Get Together Artist Madonna Album Confessions On A Dance Floor [2008] – Track 2 Confessions On A Dancefloor [2005] – Track 2 Original Album Series [1999] – Track 2 Disc 5 Genre Dance – PopElectronic Duration: 03:58

“Get Together” is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her tenth studio album Confessions on a Dance Floor. Produced by Madonna and Stuart Price, the song was released as the third single from the album by Warner Bros. Records on June 6, 2006. The decision was spurred by the fact that “Get Together” was the third most downloaded song from the album. It was also released to coincide with the start of Madonna’s Confessions Tour. Inspired by Stardust’s single “Music Sounds Better with You”, “Get Together” portrays an anthem-like picture with its lyrics, about the different possibilities of finding love on the dance floor. Madonna Wikipedia