Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie

Slash – "Beautiful Dangerous" (feat. Fergie)

Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie

I don’t know who you are now
Mystery drenches my brain
I wanna jump deep into your cloud
Cuz something tell’s me it’s gonna rain

[Bridge:]
I hear the thunder thumping
And my heart starts jumping
And that’s when I spin on the pole
Now my head’s exploding
And your gun is loaded
So I’m guessing I’m on a roll
Well it’s a fine time
Looking for a wine time man
And you said “baby you ready to play”
Well come ride on this rollercoaster
Cuz it aint over, it aint over

[Chorus:]
Rebel on this planet
I’m in love with all your dangers, dangers
We can live forever
I can be your favorite angel, angel
Beautiful Dangerous

You like it smooth, like Brandy
Savour the flavor with delight
You can be Sid, I’ll be Nancy
Cuz sometimes it’s more fun to fight

[Bridge:]

[Chorus:]

[Guitar Solo]

[Chorus: 2x]

Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie

“Beautiful Dangerous” is the third track and third single on the debut self titled solo album by former Guns N’ Roses and current Velvet Revolver guitarist, Slash. It features Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas on vocals. Though not initially released as an official single, the song managed to peak at number 11 on the Heatseekers Songs chart and number 58 on the Canadian Hot 100. Beautiful Dangerous – Slash ft. Fergie – More Wikipedia Info

Title Beautiful Dangerous
Artist Slash (feat. Fergie)
Album Slash – (2010) – Track 3
Slash (Deluxe Edition) – (2010) – Track 6 – Disc 2
Slash (Deluxe Edition) – (2010) – Track 3
Genre BluesRock

Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie

Classic Rock Videos

The official music video for “Beautiful Dangerous” featuring Fergie. [Available in South America and EU.]